Transforming How We Work
NatureScot is committed to delivering a public service that meets our customers’ 21st-century expectations and needs.
Public bodies have changed hugely in recent decades. Technological changes, cultural changes in how public business is handled, wider social preferences and the ongoing need for greater efficiency have all played a part.
Transforming how we work involves:
- Providing information at the right time to inform decisions about nature.
- Working in partnerships, empowering communities to generate solutions together shared problems.
- Reaching and inspiring more people to value nature by using digital technology and social media.
- Supporting innovation and diversify the funding for nature.
- Being the change we want to see by being more flexible and leading by example.
Transforming how we work supports everything we do for all of our outcomes.