NatureScot responses to consultations from Government and other organisations. Open and closed consultations on our own plans, policies, strategies and projects
We regularly respond to consultations from the Government, industry and other agencies on a number of issues. You can find out more by viewing our responses to external consultations.
We also consult others on our own plans, policies, strategies and projects.
Open consultations & surveys
- Highly Protected Marine Areas
- Scotland's Biodiversity (draft) Strategy (which ran for 3 months over summer 2022)
- Consultation - Developing with Nature Guidance - Analysis report (closed on 4 March 2022)
- Updating the Scottish Fossil Code (which ran in Autumn 2022)
- Beaver SEA consultation (which ran from 10th October to 18th November 2022)