NatureScot - what we do, and don't do?
Before you submit your enquiry please check below to see if we are the right organisation to help you:
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Other organisations responsibilities
- use our website 'search' facility
For specific enquiries please contact us from the list below:
- Bats in Houses or phone 01463 725364
- Licensing or phone 01463 725364
- Funding Team or phone 01738 458677
- Finance Team or phone 01463 725150
- Agri-environment Climate Scheme (AECS) enquiries
- online enquiries service
- Media Team or phone 0131 316 2655 (journalists/media only)
These email addresses will be monitored during our normal office opening hours:
- Monday to Thursday, 8.30am to 5pm
- Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm
Please check the information on our website before using our general enquiries service.
However you choose to contact NatureScot, we aim to respond to your enquiry as quickly as possible.
To find out how to get in touch with us using the British Sign Language (BSL) online interpreting service, visit the Contact Scotland BSL website.
Tha sinn a' cur fàilte air conaltradh sa Ghàidhlig.
We welcome communications in Gaelic.
Great Glen House
Telephone: 01463 725 000