Before you submit your enquiry please check below to see if we are the right organisation to help you:
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- What we do
- Other organisations responsibilities
- use our website 'search' facility
- Bats in Houses or phone 01463 725165
- Finance Team or phone 01463 725150
- Freedom of Information
- Funding Team or phone 0131 316 2647
- Government Relations
- Licensing or phone 01463 725364
- Marine Activities
- Media Team or phone 0131 316 2655 (journalists/media only)
- NatureScot Offices
- NNR FAQs or email National Nature Reserves (NNRs). Find an NNR at NNR.scot
- Planning, Development and Renewable energy
These email addresses will be monitored during our normal office opening hours:
- Monday to Thursday, 8.30am to 5pm
- Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm
However you choose to contact NatureScot, we aim to respond to your enquiry as quickly as possible.
If something goes wrong or you are not satisfied with our services, please tell us:
To find out how to get in touch with us using the British Sign Language (BSL) online interpreting service, visit the Contact Scotland BSL website.
Tha sinn a' cur fàilte air conaltradh sa Ghàidhlig.
We welcome communications in Gaelic.