Equality Impact Assessment
Assessing their impact helps us to understand how our activities might affect people in relation to our equality duties.
Equality Impact Assessment (EqIA) is one of our specific duties in relation to the public sector equality duty. It involves assessing the likely impact of the proposed policy or practice (new or revised) against the needs of the equality duty, taking into account relevant evidence relating to equality groups.
EqIA lets us ensure that we:
- prevent, or limit as far as possible, any negative effects or barriers that a policy or practice could have
- take full advantage of any opportunities to promote equality and foster good relations between people
NatureScot Equality Impact Assessments
You can download any of our Equality Impact Assessments. Please let us know if you would like any of the information below in another format.
- Corporate Plan 2018 - 2022
- Workforce Plan 2018 - 2022
- Communication Strategy – Implementation
- Social Media Policy
- Sharing Good Practice Programme
- NatureScot Corporate Website
- European Regional Development Funds 2014–2020 – Green Infrastructure:
- Matching Priorities and Resources Project
- Winnaswarta Path, Hermaness NNR
- Harnessing Technology to Benefit Nature - NatureScot Technology & Digital Services Strategy 2019-2024
- Sustainable Procurement Practice
- Internal Communications Strategy
- Transforming Workplaces Programme
BSL (British Sign Language) users can contact/communicate with us using the online British Sign Language interpreting service. Find out more on the contactSCOTLAND BSL website.