Taynish NNR - Getting involved
Get involved as a volunteer at Taynish NNR.
Why not join us as a volunteer at Taynish NNR?
There’s always a lot going on, and we would really value your help. You’ll get involved with a range of tasks:
- rhododendron and beech removal
- drystone walling
- path work
- creating a range of habitats for nature
- surveying and monitoring
- working with visiting groups
- assisting with events and guided walks
Our volunteer work party meets on Thursdays and you’ll be made very welcome. If you’re interested, please do get in touch.
We’re also looking for a volunteer to help with butterfly and dragonfly monitoring at Taynish in the summer months.
Give us a call to find out, what’s involved, how much time it will take, and what training may be offered.
Reserve manager: Heather Watkin
Telephone: 0131 316 2690
Email: [email protected]
Find out more on
- Visiting the reserve
- Visiting the reserve leaflet
- About the reserve
- Visit more of our nature reserves