Nature Restoration Fund – Transforming Nature
The Transforming Nature strand of the Nature Restoration Fund (which offers grants of over £250,000 and development phase funding) will reopen later this year.
Development phase grant holders submitting a delivery phase application to Transforming Nature should read the following guidance. Please note securing NRF development phase funding does not guarantee a successful NRF delivery phase application.
Nature Restoration Fund – Helping Nature
The deadline for submitting applications in the current round has closed. Applicants will be informed of decisions in July 2023.
The Nature Restoration Fund is currently closed for Expressions of Interest. The next application call is expected to be later in 2023.
Helping Nature reopens: Thursday 9 February 2023
Final date for Expressions of Interest: Noon Monday 6 March 2023
Closing date for applications: Noon Thursday 27 April 2023
Applicants informed of decisions: July 2023
- Nature Restoration Fund (NRF) Information for Applicants Guidance
- Nature Restoration Fund (NRF) Priorities for Action Guidance
- Nature Restoration Fund (NRF) How to Acknowledge our support for your project Guidance
- Nature Restoration Fund (NRF) Landowner Permission form - statement to be signed by all relevant landowners agreeing to 10 year compliance period for all land management and site improvement works funded through NRF. Completed declarations will need to be sent to the relevant NatureScot Funding Officer or [email protected] prior to any Funding Offer being issued.
- Financial Information and Records Guidance
- NatureScot Standard Terms and Conditions of Funding - you need to read and accept these conditions when you apply.
- Funding Privacy Notice - outlines how our use of personal data complies with data protection law.
If you have any questions on the application process or the fund, please email [email protected] in the first instance.
We may adjust the process or documents in response to feedback from applicants. For version control purposes, changes or updates will be clearly marked on the website. It is the applicants’ responsibility to ensure the most up-to-date versions are used at the time of submission.