The closing date for applications of £25,000 - £250,000 was noon on 1 April 2022. A competitive fund for projects over £250,000 will be launched later in summer 2022.
Applicants to the £25,000 - £250,000 funding round will be informed of the outcome of their application in June.
- Nature Restoration Fund (NRF) Information for Applicants Guidance
- Nature Restoration Fund (NRF) Priorities for Action Guidance
- Nature Restoration Fund (NRF) How to Acknowledge our support for your project Guidance
- Nature Restoration Fund (NRF) Landowner Permission form - statement to be signed by all relevant landowners agreeing to 10 year compliance period for all land management and site improvement works funded through NRF. Completed declarations will need to be sent to the relevant NatureScot Funding Officer or [email protected] prior to any Funding Offer being issued.
- Financial Information and Records Guidance
- NatureScot Standard Terms and Conditions of Funding - you need to read and accept these conditions when you apply.
- Funding Privacy Notice - outlines how our use of personal data complies with data protection law.
If you have any questions on the application process or the fund, please email [email protected] in the first instance.
We may adjust the process or documents in response to feedback from applicants. For version control purposes, changes or updates will be clearly marked on the website. It is the applicants’ responsibility to ensure the most up-to-date versions are used at the time of submission.