You should complete an Expression of Interest (EoI) form and return it to us by email BCF@nature.scot.
We will review your EoI against the fund priorities and tell you whether or not we would be interested to see a fully worked up application.
To find out more about the fund, please read the following resources:
- Information for Applicants - outlines the Fund aims, scope and eligibility criteria and sets out our expectations
- Priorities for Action Guidance - more detailed information on the Fund priorities
- Expression of Interest form - applicants should submit an expression of interest as soon as possible to BCF@nature.scot
- How to Acknowledge our Support for your Project Guidance for BCF
- SNH Standard Terms and Conditions of Funding - you need to read and accept these conditions when you apply.