The Biodiversity Challenge Fund has closed for applications. Funding decisions for the second round of the Fund have been announced in July 2020.
- Information for Applicants - outlines the Fund aims, scope and eligibility criteria and sets out our expectations
- Priorities for Action Guidance - more detailed information on the Fund priorities
- How to Acknowledge our Support for your Project Guidance for BCF
- NatureScot Standard Terms and Conditions of Funding - you need to read and accept these conditions when you apply.
- Landowner Permission form - statement to be signed by all relevant landowners agreeing to 10 year compliance period for all land management and site improvement works funded through BCF. Completed declarations will need to be sent to the relevant NatureScot Funding Officer or [email protected] prior to any Funding Offer being issued.