Biodiversity Challenge Fund Round 3 – closed for applications. Decisions announced in May 2021.
- Information for Applicants - outlines the Fund aims, scope and eligibility criteria and sets out our expectations
- Priorities for Action Guidance - more detailed information on the Fund priorities. Please note – due to a sequencing issue, if you accessed this document prior to 10:20am on 4 December 2020, the previous BCF2 version may have been visible. Please ensure you refer to the current Round 3 version which has the footer ‘BCF3 – December 2020’.
- How to Acknowledge our Support for your Project Guidance for BCF
- NatureScot Standard Terms and Conditions of Funding - you need to read and accept these conditions when you apply.
- Guidance for applicants: Financial information and records
- Landowner Permission form - statement to be signed by all relevant landowners agreeing to 10 year compliance period for all land management and site improvement works funded through BCF. Completed declarations will need to be sent to the relevant NatureScot Funding Officer or BCF@nature.scot prior to any Funding Offer being issued. Form updated for BCF3, 29 January 2021
- Funding Privacy Notice - outlines how our use of personal data complies with data protection law.
If you have any questions on the application process or the fund, please email BCF@nature.scot in the first instance.