Biodiversity Challenge Fund: How to Apply
Biodiversity Challenge Fund Round 3 – closed for applications. Decisions announced in May 2021.
- How to Acknowledge our Support for your Project Guidance for BCF
- NatureScot Standard Terms and Conditions of Funding - you need to read and accept these conditions when you apply.
- Guidance for applicants: Financial information and records
- Landowner Permission form - statement to be signed by all relevant landowners agreeing to 10 year compliance period for all land management and site improvement works funded through BCF. Completed declarations will need to be sent to the relevant NatureScot Funding Officer or [email protected] prior to any Funding Offer being issued. Form updated for BCF3, 29 January 2021
- Funding Privacy Notice - outlines how our use of personal data complies with data protection law.
If you have any questions on the application process or the fund, please email [email protected] in the first instance.