Funding decisions have been made for the second round of the Biodiversity Challenge Fund
This competitive fund will be implemented during the 2020-2021 financial year, with projects starting from April 1 2020. All projects and their activities must be completed and claimed by 31 March 2021.
- Information for Applicants - outlines the Fund aims, scope and eligibility criteria and sets out our expectations
- Priorities for Action Guidance - more detailed information on the Fund priorities
- How to Acknowledge our Support for your Project Guidance for BCF
- SNH Standard Terms and Conditions of Funding - you need to read and accept these conditions when you apply.
- Landowner Permission form - statement to be signed by all relevant landowners agreeing to 10 year compliance period for all land management and site improvement works funded through BCF. Completed declarations will need to be sent to the relevant SNH Funding Officer or [email protected] prior to any Funding Offer being issued.