Nature Restoration Fund applications must be received by midnight 27 July 2021
You should read all the documents in the Resources section below.
Information for Applicants and Priorities for Action are key guidance documents with detailed information on this funding round before completing your application form.
- Fund Priorities for Action and Information for Applicants Guidance
- Application form
- Financial Information and Records Guidance
- NatureScot Standard Terms and Conditions of Funding - you need to read and accept these conditions when you apply.
- Landowner Permission form - statement to be signed by all relevant landowners agreeing to 10 year compliance period for all land management and site improvement works funded through NRF. Completed declarations will need to be sent to the relevant NatureScot Funding Officer or NRF@nature.scot prior to any Funding Offer being issued.
- Funding Privacy Notice - outlines how our use of personal data complies with data protection law.
- Project Finances form - all projects and their activities must be completed and claimed by 31 March 2022.
If you have any questions on the application process or the fund, please email NRF@nature.scot in the first instance.