Get busy - get involved!
There are many opportunities for you to get involved and help pollinators in your area.
Explore the list below to find projects, activities and resources to get you busy:
- Flower-Insect Timed Count
- Bumblebee Conservation Trust (BBCT)
- Open Air Laboratories (OPAL)
- Butterfly Conservation
Manage your garden for pollinators and other wildlife
Make a pollinator pledge
There are some simple steps you could take such as:
- grow pollinator-friendly plants, trees and shrubs
- create habitats to provide nesting and shelter for pollinators
- leave areas of grass unmown, or reduce the number of cuts
- encourage others to make a pollinator pledge
Here are some examples of pledges from others: