If you have any queries about the fund, please email [email protected] in the first instance.
Please read our Funding Privacy Notice which outlines how our use of personal data complies with data protection law.
For information on how we can offer support to those we fund, see our Funding page.
Please use this list of questions to check that your project is eligible before applying.
- Is the application form complete?
- Is the requested grant within the limits (£5,000 to £20,000)?
- Is your organisation eligible for funding (see “Who can apply”)?
- Does your project directly relate to managing visitor pressures and impacts in Scotland’s most under pressure areas?
- Does your project contribute to the essential outcome plus at least one other outcome?
- Will your project end no later than 31 March 2021?
- Is evaluation and reporting included as part of the project?
- Are there any match funds available, are they eligible, and will they be in place before the project starts? In-kind contributions can be included.
- Map of area/location for project activity at a suitable scale and background.
Complaints and customer care
We're committed to providing you with excellent service and your views and feedback are really important to us. If something goes wrong or you are dissatisfied with our services, please tell us so we can try to put things right for you. We welcome compliments as well.
For further information, please visit our customer care page.