Farr Glebe Wildflower Volunteer Day, North Coast, Sunday 1 October
- What: Help rake off the cut grass from the Farr Glebe bumblebee reserve at Clachan, Bettyhill in north Sutherland.
- Where: Meet at the Farr Glebe reserve at Clachan, Bettyhill (just behind the Strathnaver Museum).
- When: Sunday 1 October, 10.30am – 1pm
- For more info and details email: [email protected]
- More details:
- Some tools provided, bring your own if you can.
- Refreshments provided.
- Sorry, but over 18s only.
Please send all enquiries to: [email protected]