NatureScot Board Meeting - Wednesday 11 March 2020
Silvan House, Edinburgh.
Start Time: 11:00
- Unconfirmed Minutes and Action Points*
- NatureScot Business Plan 2020/21
- Delivering the Corporate Plan by Influencing NPF4*
- Dunnet Forrest - Asset Transfer
- Board and Committees - Terms or Reference/Standing Orders Review
- Deep Dive - Operational Costs Update*
- Our Ambition for a Nature-Rich Future & How We Will Drive its Implementation*
- Chair's Report - oral report
- Deputy Chair's Report - oral report
- Audit and Risk Committee Quarterly Report - oral report
- Chief Executive's Report - oral report
- Biodiversity Programme Board/SBS/International Conference - Info Paper
- NatureScot Rebrand Progress Update – Info Paper
* indicates paper is Official-Sensitive
NatureScot Board Meeting - 11 March 2020 - Board and Committees - Standing Orders_Terms of Reference Review
NatureScot Board Meeting - 11 March 2020 - Biodiversity Programme Board and the Impending CBD Workshop - Info Paper
Disclaimer: Scottish Natural Heritage (SNH) has changed the name to NatureScot as of the 24th August 2020.
At the time of publishing, this document may still refer to Scottish Natural Heritage (SNH) and include the original branding. It may also contain broken links to the old domain.
If you have any issues accessing this document please contact us via our feedback form.