Nature can help us address a range of socio-economic outcomes including:
- Inclusive economic growth
- Addressing climate change
- Reducing health inequalities
- Building stronger communities
- Empowering our young people.
The climate emergency has reinforced our responsibility to focus on the practical measures we can take to support nature-based solutions. This publication includes many examples of inspiring activities that local partners are undertaking, and it lists practical resources.
Publication 2019 - People, Place and the Climate Emergency - The contribution of Nature to Community Planning Partnership Priorities