Future Routes Fund 2022 - Communications pack
As we try to reach as many young people, and people working with young people, as possible, we’d really appreciate your help to spread the word.
Example newsletter/ website blurbs:
Future Routes Fund - Young people taking action for nature
NatureScot, is launching the next round of the Future Routes Fund. This fund is aimed at increasing the number of young people who engage with nature and empowering them to take positive action for biodiversity and climate.
The climate emergency and Scotland’s nature crisis are two of our biggest challenges. NatureScot is Scotland’s Nature Agency ensuring a nature-rich future, where we have a healthy environment, biodiversity is on the increase, and everyone is involved.
The Future Routes Fund was designed by young people for young people. Therefore, young people between 11 and 26 can apply directly and projects must connect young people with nature. The applications will be reviewed by a panel of young people who will select the projects that they think will be the most beneficial to young people and their communities.
The Future Routes Fund is open for applications from 25th April until 29th of May. Full details on the fund and how to apply can be found at Future Routes Fund.
For more information contact [email protected].
Example Social Media posts:
- NatureScot will be opening applications for its Future Routes Fund for 2022. This fund is open to young people 11-26 to apply to directly who have a project that will help young people connect with nature. Find out more at Future Routes Fund. (https://www.nature.scot/funding-and-projects/future-routes-fund)
- The Future Routes Fund is now open! Do you work with young people who are passionate about nature and climate? Do they need support in running their big idea? The Future Routes Fund may be just the thing. (https://www.nature.scot/funding-and-projects/future-routes-fund)
- Fund is opening:
Aged 26 or under or work with people aged 26 or under? Got an idea that connects young people with nature? NatureScot is launching its Future Routes Fund for 2022 for projects that connect young people with the nature. To apply for funding, visit Future Routes Fund. (https://www.nature.scot/funding-and-projects/future-routes-fund)
- Fund is open:
Applications for our Future Routes Fund are now being received! If you are 11-26 and have an idea to connect young people with nature or take action for nature and climate apply online now at Future Routes Fund.(https://www.nature.scot/funding-and-projects/future-routes-fund)
- Fund is closing:
Apply now! The Future Routes Fund will be closing soon. Make sure you have your application in by 2th of May so you don’t miss out on the chance to run your nature project! (https://www.nature.scot/funding-and-projects/future-routes-fund)
Don’t forget to use the hashtag #FutureRoutesFund and tag us using our handles:
- Twitter - @nature_scot
- Facebook - @NatureScot
Please use the following graphics in your communications:
- Future Routes Fund A4 poster
- Future Routes Fund Twitter Post
- Future Routes Fund Facebook/Instagram Post
- Future Routes Fund Instagram Story 1 of 2
- Future Routes Fund Instagram Story 2 of 2
- Future Routes Fund - applications open soon (Facebook/Instagram)
- Future Routes Fund - applications are open (Facebook/Instagram)
- Future Routes Fund - applcations close soon (Facebook/Instagram)
Disclaimer: Scottish Natural Heritage (SNH) has changed its name to NatureScot as of the 24th August 2020.
At the time of publishing, this document may still refer to Scottish Natural Heritage (SNH) and include the original branding. It may also contain broken links to the old domain.
If you have any issues accessing this document please contact us via our feedback form.