Outdoor Learning in Nature Fund
The Outdoor Learning in Nature (OLiN) Fund is a competitive fund, with a budget of £600k that will run for 2 years.
The Outdoor Learning in Nature Fund has now closed.
The £600,000 Outdoor Learning in Nature (OLIN) Fund launched in March with the aim of supporting more young people to have regular, frequent, structured and progressive outdoor learning experiences. Funding was awarded to 16 projects in the first round and a further seven projects in the second round, as follows:
- The Outdoor Learning Map - City of Edinburgh Council
- Learning in Forests - Youth Vision
- Learning in Edinburgh Local Greenspace - Edinburgh & Lothians Greenspace Trust
- Grow and Learn in Nature - Royal Caledonian Horticultural Society
- Dundee Learning in Nature - Arts and Communities Association
- Southside Schools Digging into Nature - Urban Roots Initiative
- Let Glasgow Flourish - RSPB Scotland
Round 2 - press release
Summaries of each project are included as funding agreements are finalised.
Find out more
Round 1 - press release
- NatureScot Standard Terms and Conditions of Funding – you need to read and accept these conditions when you apply.
- Guidance for applicants: Financial information and records
- Guidance for Applicants - How to acknowledge our support for your project
- NatureScot funding and local authorities – our policy
- OLIN Round 1 - Information for Applicants - for reference only - fund closed for applications
- OLIN Round 2 - Information for Applicants - for reference only - fund closed for applications