The 2020-21 funding round closed at midnight on 30 September 2020, this page will be updated as soon as applications can be accepted for 2021-22.
Please read our Funding Privacy Notice which outlines how our use of personal data complies with data protection law.
In addition to the documents below you will need to refer to our information on:
- Peatland restoration and the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015 – Information for Applicants
- Peat depth and peatland condition survey and recording form guidance
- Spatial data templates and guidance (including Site boundaries - What are they and how do I draw them?)
- NatureScot Standard Terms and Conditions of Funding
- How to Acknowledge our support for your project
Disclaimer: Scottish Natural Heritage (SNH) has changed the name to NatureScot as of the 24th August 2020.
At the time of publishing, this document may still refer to Scottish Natural Heritage (SNH) and include the original branding. It may also contain broken links to the old domain.
If you have any issues accessing this document please contact us via our feedback form.