Guidance - Translocation of beavers in Scotland

As a European Protected Species any translocation of beavers in Scotland will require a licence from SNH. 

Pages: 8
Published: 2019

Document downloads


If you already have a licence number, include it in the subject line of your email, or have it to hand when you call.

Licensing Team

01463 725364

[email protected]