Natural and Cultural Heritage Fund (NCHF) Finance Report
Project Expenditure Forecast Report
Please ensure that the latest version of the National Rules on Eligibility of Expenditure for the ESIF 2014-2020 Programme is applied in conjunction with the Fund Guidance.
It is your responsibility to ensure that the re-forecasts are transparent, robust, ERDF eligible and have clear referenced supporting documentation.
|Action – Update with Delivery Contract Budget
|Action – Update Every Calendar Quarter For Project
|Action - Protected. Please Review Changes.
Grantee Guidance Notes
- Monitor Project Eligible Expenditure on a Calendar Year Quarterly Basis against what has been Approved per the Delivery Contract.
- Monitor Claims Paid against Approved Eligible Expenditure.
- Identify Project Eligible Expenditure (Over) / Under Spends and associated ERDF Compliance Risks.
- One Excel Document which contains all possible Reporting Quarters to be populated by the Grantee every Calendar Quarter per the Project Timeline.
- Once populated to be reviewed by the Project & Funding Officer.
- If in preparing a Revised Financial Forecast that forecasted expenditure is going to be Under or (Over) what has been previously approved then please populate and submit that forecast to NatureScot. This could be due to Ineligible Expenditure or Under / (Over) Cost Estimates being identified for example.
- Please do not replace any identified Under-Spends with Substitute Costs or additional headings in order to return the Total Eligible Expenditure to what has been previously approved.
- NatureScot as Lead Partner need to have full sight of these changes so we can advise appropriately and ensure ERDF Compliance as well as ensure effective ERDF Budget Management.
- Significant reductions in Eligible Expenditure may result in a review of the Expenditure and Funding Package which may result in a reduction in ERDF Grant.
- Forecast Expenditure = Claims to Date + Expenditure Projection for remaining Project Period. Please replace Forecasted Expenditure with Approved Claim Figures or each quarter as the project progresses.
- Each project will be subject to a Project End Reconciliation at Final Claim Stage to tie-up Final Expenditure with Match Funding and ERDF Grant. This may involve a deduction against your Final Claim.
Disclaimer: Scottish Natural Heritage (SNH) has changed its name to NatureScot as of the 24th August 2020.
At the time of publishing, this document may still refer to Scottish Natural Heritage (SNH) and include the original branding. It may also contain broken links to the old domain.
If you have any issues accessing this document please contact us via our feedback form.