We use a variety of personal data depending on the task we are carrying out:
• To deliver most of our services, we need to use names, addresses, or other contact details.
• We sometimes use identifiers, such as business reference numbers.
• We will use other information about land management activities and some financial information to deliver functions such as Licensing and management of protected sites.
• We hold data about our employees’ health and welfare.
• If you write to us and include information about yourself we will hold that information for the length of time it takes to respond to you and for the management of those records.
• Where appropriate, we will ask for equalities information.